Client / Trainer Agreement
Membership Terms and Conditions
We’re keeping it (relatively) simple.
- Membership tie in is only 2 months, after which time it is on a month-by-month basis.
- Payment will be taken via credit/debit card only and further payments are taken from this card.
- Payment will taken on the day of joining and membership renews every month on that date.
- A member is able to upgrade/downgrade membership with 1 months notice (after the initial 2 month tie in).
- Sessions will not be rolled over into the following month, it is a “use it or lose it” membership (encourages you all to unleash the athlete within).
- Additional sessions can be bought at the pro-rata rate determined by the membership chosen.
- 1 months notice must be given to terminate membership.
- Memberships are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Members MUST create an account in The Strength Unit app (the booking system).
- Members MUST book into their chosen session; as places are limited.
- If a member cancels within 12 hours of the start of the session, the session will be lost and deemed as used.
- If a member books into the class and fails to attend without cancelling their place, the session will be lost and deemed used.
All members must adhere to The Strength Unit’s rules at all times
- NO muddy, grassy, dirty trainers in the gym.
- Bring a towel – you will sweat.
- Clean up your own sweat – if there is no sweat – WORK HARDER!
- Put all equipment away when you’ve finished.
- Use the collars on the bars.
- Do NOT let go of the kettlebells mid exercise.
- No curling in the squat/power rack.
- Grunting is compulsory, whinging is NOT allowed.
- Go hard, or go home.
- PR celebratory dance is optional but PR bell MUST be rung
- Respect the coaches, other members and the equipment.
- We TRAIN, we do NOT workout.
- Give EVERY session 100% effort.
- If you’re not sure of something – just ask.
- Have fun, be nice and speak to other members.
- All water bottles to be kept OFF the sprint track.
Private/semi-private training Terms and Conditions
- The trainer will use their skills and knowledge to design a safe programme of exercise that will take into account the personal goals, fitness levels and exercise likes and dislikes.
- The trainer will provide the coaching, supervision advice and support that the client may need to help them achieve their goals. The client’s progress will be regularly monitored and the programme revised and adjusted accordingly.
- The trainer will provide all necessary equipment and will organise appropriate venues for all training sessions.
- All client information will be kept strictly private and confidential. If the trainer requires further medical information from a practitioner, the client must provide such details.
- It is understood between client and trainer that both will commit to the programme and give 100% effort.
- The client is required to arrive 5 minutes prior to a training session so that a full session can be achieved on each visit.
- The client is required to wear appropriate clothing and footwear. Clothes should be loose fitting and non-restrictive. Footwear should be comfortable and provide adequate support.
- All clients must complete a PAR-Q before commencing any exercise programme.
- Your trainer may require a letter of ‘medical clearance’ from your GP. Please be aware that your GP may charge you for this.
- 24 hours notice of cancellation is required for all appointments.
- Notice of less than 24 hours notice will incur full payment of the session fee.
- One months notice must be given to cancel the monthly plan.
- If the client is late for a session the session will not be extended and will end at the appointed time.
- If the coach/trainer is late, additional time will be added to the session or to subsequent sessions.
Fee Charging Policy
- Payment for single sessions must be made at the time of booking. Payment to be made by credit/debit card.
- All monies paid are non-refundable.
Search for THE STRENGTH UNIT in the app store and either register or login (if you’ve previously registered).