How are we keeping our members safe?
- We are reducing the capacity in line with the government guidelines. Our maximum capacity will now be 10 people including the instructor for a given time slot.
- Class sizes, however, will be limited to 6 people due to social distancing and shape/size of the facility.
- You will have your own 3M x 3M training square which you will stay in…because we all know the floor is lava. 😀
- You will have your own equipment which will be sanitised before and after use.
- We have an enhanced cleaning and disinfecting policy to keep you safe.
- Please use the hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- There will be disinfectant wipes, spray and hand sanitiser available.
- Personal “sweat” towels are not permitted. Please use the white roll.
- Sharing of equipment during a session is not permitted unless it is sanitised between members.
- The shutter doors will remain open at all times, so wear layers if it’s nippy (these need to remain in your training square too.)
- Please use the mats if doing floor work as these can be sanitised easier than the sprint track.
- If you need to use the toilet, please wipe any touch points on exit with disinfectant wipes or disinfectant spray.
- As we have an excellent booking system in place already, we are well equipped to deal with any track and trace enquiries.
- Please do NOT attend the indoor sessions if you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms.
- There are signs dotted around the facility to remind you about social distancing and hand sanitiser.
- Please use the main entrance and filter in and out. So first person in last person out – to avoid gathering in groups at the entrance/exit.
- If you wish to wear a face covering that is fine. It is not advised during exercise at the moment but we are monitoring the government guidelines and will update our policies if needs be.
- Any questions or concerns just ask or send us an email. We want you to feel safe training with us.